Hi there, thanks for dropping by! I'm a surface pattern designer and illustrator living in the sunny port city of Fremantle, Western Australia.
I love to draw and paint and inspiration comes from the quirky, wonderful shapes, colours and patterns found in animals and plants, vintage objects that remind me of my childhood or anything that catches my eye that I just have to draw. My aim is to create joyful, whimsical art full of colour, layers and texture, that will make you smile and feel good. My designs have been sold on fabric, bags, homewares, home decor and swimwear.
When not working I like to spend time with my kids, walking our dog at the beach, seeing live music and shows at the Summer Arts Festivals in Perth, planning my next travel adventure and searching the local cafes for the perfect chai.
My work has been featured in:
• The Pattern Observer blog, April 2021
• The UK blog, Print & Pattern, May 2020
• Pattern Pulse - Exploring the art of Australian surface designers, Rachael King, 2020
• Uppercase magazine newsletter, June 2020
• E-magazine, The Digital Cloth, 2020